It’ our mission to find ways to improve the lives of tinnitus sufferers
The aims of TRA are to investigate therapies which look to be promising candidates for the reduction of symptoms and to report these findings for the benefit of all sufferers. We also undertake and fund our own development work on promising therapies in our dedicated R&D facility.
You can find a cure for tinnitus help in one of five ways:
1. Answer our research questionnaire about your tinnitus. Your experiences may help others.
2. Sign up for our free monthly newsletter Tinnitus Research News at the top right of this page.
3. Purchase our low cost eBook Towards a Cure. This will help you to understand your tinnitus better and also describe some the latest research findings. All proceeds go to help fund our Association and towards research.
4. Contact us today through our contact page to become a research member and help us to trial promising therapies. Although we subsidise the cost of therapies you will be asked to contribute towards the costs and also to report regularly on your findings.
5. Donate. We are entirely self-funded and your donation, no matter how small, would be appreciated to help us fund our work.